Quote This" There are three kinds of people in this world: zombies, people waiting to become zombies, and survivors. "
|Top Thirteen Man Movies Ever|
|Reviews and Ratings - Top Thirteen|
|Written by Brainless_munkey|
|Wednesday, 04 March 2009 00:14|
2. Scarface - The final gun fight proves Al Pacino's manliness
3. 300 - The original tale of badassery
4. Braveheart - William Wallace is seven feet tall
5. Pulp Fiction - Say what again!
6. Gladiator - Rome never looked sweeter
7. Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi - Sarlacc pit battle is bitchin'
8. The Lord of the Ring: Return of the King - Epic battles of epicness
9. Rocky - An obvious choice
10. The Boondock Saints - What if it was one guy with six guns?
11. Fight Club - Can't talk about it
12. Die Hard - Bruce will hunt your ass
13. Goldfinger - Bond is always a good movie choice